Friday 29 May 2015

WILLIAMSJI MAVELI - MAY BUDS: DAY 13

MAY BUDS DAY 13
WILLIAMSJI MAVELI WRITES,
SEEK LOVE, IT'S AROUND YOU
 ___________________________
I can fly on the wings of the wind
When love turns as an abode,
A life is not to nourish the bliss,
It is a window to the pure soul,
I lay between two lovers
at the hearth of fireplaces.
I am the twinkle in your child’s eyes.
I am hidden in the lines of your mother's face.
 I am your father's shield as
he guards your home.
Yet I am as brittle as a tear.
Some have never searched for me,
yet I am around them always.
 Some say I die with loss,
yet I am endless.
And though you cannot hear me,
 I dance on the laughter of children.
I am woven into the whispers of passion.
 I am in the blessings of Grandmothers.
 I embrace the cries of newborn.
And yet… Some say I am a flower,
yet I am also the seed;
And yet I am a throne
_____________________________
BY
WILLIAMSJI MAVELI
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment